Work-Life Balance Committee
Our Work-Life Balance Committee is charged with:
- Plan, promote and present educational programs on the subject of judicial work-life balance and/or well-being.
- Consider resource proposals for the improvement of judicial work-life balance.
- Consider staff and resources needed outside the judiciary to respond to public misinformation.
- Liaison with Bench-Bar-Press Fire Brigade Unity on emergent communication needs.
- Liaison with SCJA Judicial Education Committee on educational programs.
- Liaison with the Judicial Assistance Services Program.
- Submit written report for the spring and fall conferences.
Judge Alicia M. Burton
Judge Tsering Cornell
Judge Samuel S. Chung
Commissioner Michelle L. Ressa
Judge Shelley D. Szambelan
Commissioner Rebekah Zinn
Allison Lee Muller
Admin. Office of the Courts
PO Box 41170, Olympia, WA 98504-1170