Our Legislative Committee is charged with:
- Draft proposed legislation as directed by the Board of Trustees.
- Review proposed legislation to determine the SCJA position.
- Represent the SCJA before the Legislature.
- Maintain a liaison with members of the Legislature.
- Maintain a liaison with the Governor’s office, state and local governmental entities, and the Washington State Bar Association concerning legislative matters.
- Direct the activities of the Association’s Legislative Representative.
Judge Alicia Burton
Judge Samuel S. Chung
Judge Kristin Ferrera
Judge Jennifer A. Forbes
Judge Melissa A. Hemstreet
Judge Clarence Henderson
Judge Diana L. Kiesel
Judge Kathryn C. Loring
Judge Laura M. Riquelme
Judge Stan J. Rumbaugh
Comm. Heather D. Shand
Judge Shelly K. Speir-Moss
WAJCA and AWSCA Liaison:
Allison Lee Muller
Admin. Office of the Courts
PO Box 41170, Olympia, WA 98504-1170