Judicial Ethics Committee
Our Judicial Ethics Committee is charged with:
- Maintain liaison with the Commission on Judicial Conduct.
- Maintain liaison with Washington State Ethics Advisory Committee.
- Review and recommend changes in Code of Judicial Conduct.
- Educate members of the judiciary on the Code of Judicial Conduct.
- Coordinate with Judicial Assistance program.
- Prepare a program statement.
- Assemble files of referral resources.
- Submit written report, as appropriate, for Spring and Fall Conferences.
Judge Elizabeth J. Berns
Judge Michael H. Evans
Judge Robert E. Jourdan
Judge Millie M. Judge
Judge David S. Keenan
Comm. Nathan Kortokrax
Judge Chris Lanese
Judge Nelson K. H. Lee
Judge Richard T. Okrent
Judge Aimee M. Sutton
Judge Indu Thomas
Judge Mary Sue Wilson
Admin. Office of the Courts
PO Box 41170, Olympia, WA 98504-1170