Judicial Education Committee
Our Judicial Education Committee is charged with:
- Provide an educational curriculum for superior court judges and commissioners.
- Plan, promote and present the Spring Conference and other education programs for superior court judges and commissioners.
- Recruit, educate and train Association members to serve as faculty for judicial education programs.
- Maintain liaison with the BJA Court Education Committee.
- Maintain liaison with other Association committees related to judicial education.
- Administer the Mentor Judge Program.
- Administer the SCJA Education Assistance (Scholarship) Program.
- Submit written reports for Association business meetings.
Judge Susan Adams
Judge Sabrina Ahrens
Judge Anna G. Alexander
Judge Jennifer D. Andrews
Judge Matthew L. Clucas
Judge Andrea Darvas
Judge Marybeth Dingledy
Judge Sean O’Donnell
Judge Timothy B. Fennessy
Judge Kristin Ferrera
Comm. Terri S. Farmer
Judge Patricia M. Fassett
Judge Cindy Larsen
Comm. Barbara McInvaille
Judge Laura Riquelme
Judge David J. Whedbee
Admin. Office of the Courts
PO Box 41170, Olympia, WA 98504-1170